If you're like the majority of businesses, your marketing budget is stretched to the limit. These days you need to cost-effectively use your investment in creativity and "out of the box" thinking. Our methodology first and foremost applies this consideration. We devise well-rounded programs that combine sales activities with marketing tactics in an integrated format, taking advantage of "reusable assets" within these programs.
We are guided by:
- eNTERPRISING ATTITUDE
- eNERGY, AIMING FOR eVENTS THAT MAXIMIZE ROI
- eNTHUSIASM, AND AWARENESS THAT ALL WE DO HAS AN IMPACT ON YOUR e-PRESENCE
We apply these objectives to our entire services portfolio. A Fortune 500 company needed to extend its brand globally by redesigning its website and launching a global marketing campaign. A local Inc. 100 company, doing business nationally, needed a comprehensive public relations program complete with high-profile media appearances and a new corporate multimedia DVD. A business with a targeted channel program needed monthly email newsletter blasts to motivate its existing channel partners and educate and attract new ones, supplemented by a trade show strategy and execution plan. And a start-up client needed a little bit of everything.
No matter what your needs,
look no further than the "Power of e
Our team has hundreds of years collectively in marketing expertise. We understand the importance of award-winning creativity and design for new products and services as well as older, established brands. Simply put, e5 makes marketing work for you the way it's supposed to work: effective, efficient and exciting.
- Harriet L. Donnelly, President
- Chris Orlando, Managing Director, eMedia
- Jim Laietta, Managing Director, Strategy
- Sam Gronner, Managing Director, PR East
- Mark Smotroff, VP Marketing Communications, PR West
- Sandra Eisenberg, Managing Partner, Southern Region